The Positive Note ChallengeHello fellow dreamers!
During the past few years I've noticed lots of people thinking less of them, feeling small, worthless, talentless, among many other issues, incluiding myself, and I see that it is slowly becoming a meme to be depressed and for others to feed that depression, and while it is okay to search for understanding, it is not okay to feed yourself with that kind of message, because your brain will always find a way to make it true, the brain doesn't take a no for an answer; and even if it's with something as small (some might even call dumb, but who cares) as an internet challenge, I want to try and make it different. I want to make happiness viral.
I want to start a little challenge I'd like to call "The Positive Note Challenge" which objective is to remind people that there is always something special about us, even when we refuse to believe it; to remind us that there are beautiful things about us that we may not see, but others can.
The Rules are
I’m not any good at fallowing tag rules to be honest ^_^... but these are them if you’re lawful good and all that
The Rules are very simple:
- You must post all the rules. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Tag as many people as you want/can. LET THE MESSAGE OF LOVE BE SPREAD!
- Tag backs are allowed. Let yo honey give u some sugah~*
- YOU MUST TAG SOMEONE. It will be key. Plus, everyone deserves the chance to be loved.
- Write a nice comment to those you tag.
- Get a notebook or sketchbook. Easy, right? It doesn't have to be expensive, but if you want it to be, go ahead. It doesn't have to be big, if you want it can be a little notepad. But you'll need something to write on.
- At the top, write one nice thing about yourself. You don't have to think it much. If you want to write "your hair is pretty" "you're funny" "you run an awesome blog" you can do it. The point is to remember there is something nice about you and you know it.
- Share a journal/status post about the challenge. Use the #PositiveNoteChallenge hashtag and ask for a nice comment. That's it. Tell your friends, followers and those you tagged to write something nice about you, and write all those comments in the notebook.
- Be yourself. If you want some notes to be bigger than others, do it. If you want some to be one color and others with another color, do it. If you want to draw do it. If you want it to look like someone just puked a rainbow and glitter on it, DO IT. Take all those beautiful comments and make them even more beautiful by adjusting them to YOU.
- POST A PICTURE OF IT. It doesn't matter if it's full, it doesn't matter if it's only 3 comments, because 3 people took the time to remind you that you are loved.
- Read them constantly. Keep that notebook somewhere easy to reach.
In no particular order ^_^
- DeadIshael always has a kind word to say which I’ve really appreciated and been uplifted by. Their art style is distinct and unique and I just adore all the clever and thoughtful textures they add to their works. I’ve never wanted to hug a skeleton more than the ones they draw.
- Maxlad is possessed of a kind of playfully dark humor that I don’t often get to enjoy. His mastery over angst and adorable fluff has created a kind of nexus in his works, simultaneously healing and shattering my soul over and over and I absolutely love it.
- His ability to craft the sweetest of stories around the most unlikely and often demonic seaming characters never fail to intrigue me. I absolutely adore his short stories and vignettes which capture my imagination every time.
- The evolution of her art style has been a sight to see. The way she seems to effortlessly bring to life creatures of myth and her ability to practically weaponize cuteness brings a smile to my face.
- Her boundless imagination and skill with words has astonished me for some time now, and she always seems more than willing to take the time to talk with me on plot points and help me detangle story ideas when I’m having issues. If a writer’s block looms ahead, she is the hammer to smash it to bits. I’m so thankful for her kindness.
- Her playful style and metamorphic ability to capture the heart of so many fandom alternate universes is really exciting and mesmerizing. I have never fallen so hard for an OC the way I have for the one’s she creates. She’s able to create fantastic depth of character with only a few words in a way I dearly wish I was capable of.
- Maja has such a charming style and her attention to detail often has me doing a double take on her work. Recently, she’s been drawing these adorable creatures called Wyngros and I just can’t get over how darling they are. The cuteness is more than I can stand and Maja captures it beautifully.